OSBI News & Events
We depend on parent and guardian suggestions to make our programs as responsive to the developmental needs and personal interests of the folks who have Intellectual disability that we are proud to serve.
Refreshments will be provided by One Step Beyond Culinary and Catering
Monday, June 18, 2018 6:00-8:00 PM
Glendale Campus (Creekside Campus)
Room: DTA 4
7200 W. Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:00-8:00 PM
15527 N. Reems Road
Surprise, AZ 85374
- "Helping your Young Adult Understand and Successfully Manage Romantic Relationships and Sexual Awareness"
- Kim Beckwith, Sr. Director of Life Skills, Recreation, and Arts Programs
- "Addressing Responsiveness to Participants' Comfort at Our Programs with Openings of Additional Facilities on our Glendale, Surprise, and Peoria Campuses"
- Mike Homco, Sr. Director of Vocational and Culinary Programs
- "How You Can Help Us Grow the Capacity of OSBI Programs"
- Jeff Swanson, Director of Development and Communications
For more information or to reserve your spot, please contact:
Kim Beckwith 623-215-2449 Ext. 113
Mike Homco 623-215-2449 Ext. 311